Pages

Monday 25 January 2021

Pechuga de pollo deshuesada

 

Chicken Breasts that are flavorful, tender and juicy using a simple, 3-step method – no more dry chicken! With a five minute prep time and just 20 minutes in the oven, you’ll have this chicken dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes. Pechuga de pollo deshuesada  chicken breast recipes” are one of the most highly searched things on Google? I realized that while I have a lot of chicken recipes, I hardly have any that call for chicken breasts, and they are actually something I cook A LOT around here. For years I have been using a method that yields the most tender and juicy chicken, which is important because let’s face it, chicken breasts, especially baked, are usually bone dry. Grilled Chicken Breast is a quick meal with tender juicy chicken in a flavorful marinade. It’s extra quick to make and perfect to enjoy on its own, add to pasta, or even put on top of a salad! Boneless chicken breasts are very lean and can dry out easily if overcooked so be sure not to overcook. To make tender grilled chicken breasts, marinate them for about 30 minutes (I like to prep my sides while I wait). In this grilled chicken breast recipe, I don’t pound my chicken out unless it is extremely thick in some parts and thin in other parts. Once your chicken breasts are marinated, place them on the grill. Cook them for 7-8 minutes on each side, not lifting during the cooking process  Chicken breast is a great source of lean protein (protein without a lot of accompanying fat). People who eat enough protein are more likely to maintain muscle mass and preserve a healthy metabolism. Since chicken breasts are versatile and relatively inexpensive, they are a useful food to include in a balanced, healthy eating plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment