Pages

Monday 24 January 2022

SIRLOIN DE CERDO

 

The quality of this Iberian pork loin is due to the marbling of its subcutaneous fat, the smoothness of the flesh and the benefits it offers to our body.  SIRLOIN DE CERDO  Its flavorful lean meat allows to cook and slice this Iberian pork loin in a number of different ways. Highly valued for its flavor and versatility in the kitchen! I found this pork loin recipe online a few years ago, and the first time I tried it I was a bit apprehensive about using ground cinnamon in the marinade. It just sounded weird and very unappetizing, but I still used it to see what it would taste like. I'm glad I did, because it's the key ingredient that makes you love this recipe even more! How to prepare a roast pork or roast pork. I love discovering in the kitchen those dishes that, with four things, become authentic culinary delights. This is the case of today's meat recipe, roast pork, roast pork.

No comments:

Post a Comment